Got a new business idea that needs a development boost over the summer? Join our 3-month programme, where we help you fast-track the commercial development of your idea and give you the chance to win £5,000
Applications for the next cohort will open in June 2021
What is the Summer Accelerator?
At the end of the programme in September, we’ll have a presentation where the teams get to show us how their idea has taken shape, with the standout team taking home the big cash prize of £5,000!
- Your team must have between two and five individuals.
- Your team must include at least one student or alumni (within three years of graduation) from Imperial College Business School.
- Your team lead must be an Imperial College London student or recent alumni (graduated no earlier than 2017).
- You must have already made clear and demonstratable progress in customer discovery and toward proof of concept or prototype stage.
- You must not have previously received any seed funding.
Check back for key dates when applications open in June 2021!
Can I submit several projects?
How advanced do ideas have to be to apply?
Do you take any equity in my team/company?
When can I expect a reply regarding my application?
I’ve submitted my application, but haven't received a confirmation email. Should I have?
What are the Terms and Conditions?
Can I speak to someone about my application?
“The Summer Accelerator allowed us to get perspectives from different people – that outside feedback was massively useful in getting us to explore different paths and help us move our idea forward.”
Huzaifa Patel, Remote Sense