About this event
Community Collider is our regular social that brings together entrepreneurs from every corner of Imperial College London. Grow your network, get inspired and exchange ideas with like-minded innovators! December’s edition is a special Innovation Pitch event in collaboration with the Dyson School of Design Engineering.
This December’s Community Collider x Innovation Pitch showcases our MEng Design Engineering cohort at Imperial College London. This event invites investors, alumni, staff and students to enjoy pitches from Imperial student teams from the Dyson School of Design Engineering. For these teams, it’s a chance to receive helpful scrutiny and consideration of their innovations.
There are two sessions running in parallel. On the night you will have the option of choosing which session to attend. Below are the session and team details.
- Debut: Debut is a platform for independent filmmakers to showcase their work, connect with talents & discover creative opportunities.
- GetHomeSafe: GetHomeSafe connects women encouraging safer and cheaper travel.
- Patent Space: Patent Space provides specific actionable insights through automated intellectual property searching, empowering engineers and managers to make the right decisions at the right time.
- LunchLabs: LunchLab simplifies packed lunches so parents are happy and kids eat healthy.
- Basis: A customisable, engineer-friendly documentation tool that streamlines knowledge creation and minimises information loss.
- Frankly: Frankly is a platform that empowers employees to shape inclusivity and culture at work.
- Arcus: Arcus empowers people to monitor their oral health at home while fostering patient-dentist connectivity.
- Cooking Sidekick: Cooking Sidekick helps you plan cheap, effortless and delicious meals through its ingredient sharing optimisation algorithm.
- Dora: Dora provides personalised city recommendations to help new students settle in and meet like-minded people
- Nova: A social media platform for digital nomads, enhancing communities for newcomers to London.
- Clasify: Clasify is an AI-powered platform that revolutionises education by empowering teachers to effortlessly plan engaging lessons, giving them more time for what truly matters – inspiring students.
- Mash: It’s a ‘mash’! Revolutionising the flatmate finding experience and helping you connect with your city.
- Zen Studio: Zen Studio provides a relaxed working vibe without unreasonable workloads that enables people to create and innovate in a pleasant mood.
- LightHouse: Lighthouse empowers sobriety by safeguarding against alcohol relapse, supporting the journey towards lasting recovery.
- PuzzlePlate: Piecing together unused ingredients to craft delightful meals
- Fluency: Fluency helps people connect through language by providing a social and heavily gamified language practice platform
17:45pm – Registration Opens
18.15 – Pitches and Q&A
19.45 – Networking and Refreshments
21.00 – End of event
Event Venue: Dyson School of Design Engineering, Imperial College London, Imperial College Road, London SW7 2DB
Any questions? Get in touch with the Community Team: Enterprise.Lab@imperial.ac.uk
Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine (the “College” or “Imperial”) is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. This privacy notice describes how we collect and use personal information about you during and after your relationship with us, in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation and the College’s Data Protection Policy. Please find the Imperial College London – Enterprise Division Privacy Notice here.
We process your personal data for the legitimate purposes of delivering our services and monitoring their effectiveness. From time to time, we need to contact previous and current users of our services to comply with our regulatory obligations to report on businesses started by Imperial staff, students and alumni. By utilising our services you consent to receiving such requests for information.