About this event
Innovation Pitch showcases Imperial College London’s leading enterprising talent. This event invites investors, alumni, staff and students to enjoy pitches from Imperial student teams from the Dyson School of Design Engineering. For these teams, it’s a chance to receive helpful scrutiny and consideration of their innovations.
There are two sessions running in parallel. On the night you will have the option of choosing which session to attend. Below are the session and team details.
Location: Online event
- Edem: Gamification of first aid education for secondary school students.
- WxnderWork: Connected future workspaces to enable professionally nomadic lifestyles.
- Storm Labs: AI for evoking creative moments in online meetings.
- NXT LVL: The new generation of personalised fitness insight and motivation through interactive digital 3D avatars.
- En Route: Helping you travel safely at night. Walk the streets in confidence.
- Chameleon: Indoor experiences, adapted to you.
- EQool: Understanding Emotional Intelligence with Learning Through Play
- Energive: Leveraging the diaspora to offer locals with off-grid solar solutions in times of power outages.
- Fibe: Developing Nature’s Hidden Fibres.
- Team Repair: Empowering the next generation to repair and not replace
- Planta: Food waste energy to plant fresh food, planta is the Spanish word for plant
- Fruitful: Fresh ingredients from desk to plate. Reimagining sustainable office spaces.
- Tundre: Helping taking care of your house plants
- Aura: Your air, your space, your company. Optimised.
18:00 – Welcome
18:15 – Pitches and Q&A
19:25 – Networking
20:00 – End of event
Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine (the “College” or “Imperial”) is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. This privacy notice describes how we collect and use personal information about you during and after your relationship with us, in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation and the College’s Data Protection Policy.
Please find the Imperial College London – Enterprise Division Privacy Notice here.