About this event
This December’s Innovation Pitch is a special edition of the event, showcasing the MEng Design Engineering cohort at Imperial College London.
They have been asked to form teams and create their own business ventures as part of their final year Enterprise Roll Out module, leveraging skills learnt over the last three years.
We are running 2 sessions during the evening: Sustainable Innovations and Smart Innovations, both starting at 6pm. In each session we will be hearing from 7 teams, who will be seeking feedback on their proposition and their pitch. We would be honoured to host you for what should be a fascinating evening!
Please elect the session you’d like to attend at the check out.
Session 1: Sustainable Innovations
• Katsland: Provides the first British sustainable cat litter.
• Lupe: Saving vapes, for a sustainable future.
• Clip: The smarter meter.
• RaisingTheBar (RTB): Raising the bar for sustainability in hospitality.
• Shoodle: Little steps, big difference.
• HOTBOX: Bang for buck interventions that keep your home warm.
• Continuum 3D: Making digital receipts worth it.
Session 2: Smart Innovations
• 3DLabs: Anyone can make.
• The Innovation Game: Make your move.
• Kitchen Sage: Fall in love with cooking again.
• InForm: AI-driven strength training to correct your form, avoid injury, and achieve faster results.
• Served: Innovating in allergy-safe food health and wellbeing.
• Flute Medical: A Time Saving Service.
• et al: Uncover the research you would miss.
18:15 Pitches and Q&A
19:30 Networking & drinks
20:30 End of event
Dyson School of Design Engineering
Imperial College London
Imperial College Road